This website (the "Website"), owned by the Company, uses different types of cookies as specified in more detail below.
WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small text files that are placed on the devices you use to browse the internet and thus when you visit websites. Cookies, in particular, allow a website to (i) recognize the device with which the user accessed the site; (ii) track the user's navigation through the different pages of a website; (iii) identify users who return to the site.
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to, to keep websites running efficiently and to provide information to website owners.
Cookies can be either first party or third party cookies.
First party cookies are those set directly by the operator of the website you are visiting.
Third party cookies are those set and managed by websites other than the one you are visualizing (by way of example, advertising service providers).
WHICH COOKIES DOES THE DATA CONTROLLER USE?
The Data Controller uses the following types of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies: these are those cookies that are fundamental in order to be able to correctly use the Website and its main functionalities;
- performance cookies: these cookies collect information on how you use the Company's Website;
- targeting cookies: these are used to limit the number of views of an advertisement in order to avoid problems of overexposure and annoyance that these advertisements may generate. They are also used to deliver advertising and marketing communications that are more relevant to you and your interests. These cookies remember whether you have visited the Website.
BROWSER SETTINGS: HOW I CAN MANAGE THE COOKIES
The "Help" section of the browser you are using should be able to help you manage your cookie settings. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser so that you are informed when cookies are sent. You can also delete cookies that have already been stored at any time via your browser settings.
More details about the most commonly used browsers can be found by clicking on the following links:
For information on how to manage third-party cookies such as Google and Facebook you can visit the following links:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies#types-of-cookies
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
HOW ARE MY PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
For information regarding the processing of your personal data by the Data Controller, we invite you to read the relevant policy by accessing the following link.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The Data Controller declines all responsibility regarding the content, completeness and truthfulness of the information and documents referable to third parties, even if contained and/or published on this Website through links to the websites of third parties.
We therefore invite you to visit this section regularly to obtain the most up-to-date version. Use of the Website after the date of publication will constitute acceptance of this policy.
Updated on 03/02/2022