INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
The sending of informative communications (“Newsletter”) of the website of the company Fiocchi Munizioni S.p.A. (https://www.fiocchi.com/en) (the "Company" or “Data Controller”), takes place - automatically and free of charge - by means of e-mails addressed to users who ask to receive them after filling in the form on the website.
The Data Controller will mainly process the following categories of personal data:
- data provided voluntarily by users: personal and contact data (such as, by way of example, name and surname, e-mail address).
The personal data collected will be processed for the following purposes:
- to keep subscribers informed by sending them newsletters on the Company's initiatives and products. For this purpose, your consent is required on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
CONSENT IS CONSIDERED VALIDLY GIVEN BY SELECTING THE APPROPRIATE CHECKBOXES IN THE NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION BANNER.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point a) is necessary and failure to provide such data will make it impossible for the Data Controller to carry out the requests for sending the Newsletter and, therefore, to provide the requested service.
The data provided will be used with computer and telematics tools for the sole purpose of providing the requested service and, for this reason, will be stored only for the period in which the service is active.
The legal basis for such processing is to be found in the consent of the user, in his or her capacity as data subject, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
The Data Controller is the company Fiocchi Munizioni S.p.A. with registered office in Via S. Barbara, 4, 23900 Lecco (LC).
The data shall be processed by the personnel and collaborators of the Company, expressly and duly authorized for such processing.
Additionally, personal data may also be processed by third parties (such as, by way of example, subjects carrying out technological maintenance of the website, communication and marketing agencies) subject to appropriate designation of the same in the role of data processors by the Company, pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR.
For technical and/or operational reasons related to the management of the Newsletter, users' personal data will be transferred to third parties whose headquarters are located in countries outside the European Union. In this case, the Company will ensure the adoption of adequate guarantees on the protection of personal data for the purposes of transfer to third countries, such as the adoption of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and, in any case, in compliance with the guarantees set out in Articles 45-47 of the GDPR as well as in accordance with the indications provided by the European Data Protection Board.
Users, as data subjects, have the right to exercise towards the Data Controller, the rights set out in articles 1from 5 to 21 of the GDPR. In particular, these rights consist in:
- receiving confirmation of the existence of the user's personal data and access to their content (access rights);
- updating, modifying and/or correcting personal data (right of rectification);
- requesting the deletion or limitation of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to erasure and right to limitation of data processing);
- objecting to the processing (right to object);
- withdrawing consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal (right to withdraw consent);
- requesting the Data Controller to transfer the data directly to another controller (right of portability).
These rights may be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users who believe that the processing of personal data relating to them carried out through this service is in breach of the provisions of the GDPR have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, namely the “Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali”, as provided for by Articles 13 and 77 of the GDPR, as well as by Article 140 bis of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101/2018, or to take appropriate legal action pursuant to Article 79 of the GDPR.
MODALITIES FOR CANCELLATION FROM THE SERVICE and OPPOSITION TO PROCESSING
In order to stop receiving the Newsletter, it will be sufficient clicking on the appropriate link contained in each Newsletter e-mail, or, alternatively, sending an e-mail to the Data Controller at the address indicated in this Newsletter notice.
Updated on 03/04/2021